[links-list] IMPORTANT: New Links-List server

Cliff Cunnington cliff at ccnet.demon.nl
Sat Sep 1 13:10:41 PDT 2001

Hi all,

A new Links-list has been setup at Sourceforge.net.

However due to security issues at Sourceforge, I am unable to do a
"mass subscription" using the Appwatch membership list.

IMPORTANT:
To remain a member of Links-list you will have to subscribe to the
Sourceforge list by using the webform at

and replying to the *confirmation request* email message.

ALSO IMPORTANT:
Once subscribed, do *NOT* post anything to the *new* list until you
receive an announcement on this list.

The final announcement will probably be sent on Tues 4 Sept.

Regards,

Cliff