[links-list] UPDATE: a NEW new mailing list server

Mediavilla David DMediavilla at ADDRESS-REMOVED-ON.REQ
Tue Sep 4 03:13:58 PDT 2001

From: Cliff Cunnington [mailto:cliff at ccnet.demon.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 11:59 AM
Since announcing a Sourceforge-hosted links-list, we have been
offered a better list server; this one provided by Gerard Beekmans at
LinuxFromSource.org.

	Please make sure that email addresses are protected from spammers in
the web archives. And while we are at it, could you subscribe the robot from
groups.yahoo.com so that we have a backup web archive?

--
	David Mediavilla Ezquibela
	[ES/EN/EO/IT/EU]	(Lan)