[links-list] Re: mamamia! (Re: Re: -no-connect)

Matt Ackeret mattack at area.com
Thu Sep 13 13:18:33 PDT 2001

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001, Petr Baudis wrote:

>Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 21:06:39 +0200
>From: Petr Baudis <pasky at pasky.ji.cz>
>To: links-list at linuxfromscratch.org
>Subject: [links-list] Re: mamamia! (Re: Re: -no-connect)
>
>> Point is to have several pages loading in single links %)
>> On single terminal.
>Aha! Umm, start downloading one, go back, go to another, go back... ;)
>It should download them in background..

that's the only solution I was thinking about too..

Unless you had some sort of text-based "windowing" environment..  But
that would essentially be the same as "screen", or if you truly
simulated windows with text-chars, you'd then use up part of the
screen for the window frames, etc.... which would take up space..  being
able to use a text browser on 80 * 24 is useful!

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org