[links-list] Re: [POOL] Your personal wishlist :)

csaba.raduly at sophos.com csaba.raduly at sophos.com
Wed Apr 3 03:10:14 PST 2002

On 29/03/2002 21:35:09 Pasky wrote:

>Dear diary, on Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 02:11:05PM CET, I got a letter,
>where Faux_Pseudo <Faux_Pseudo at yahoo.com> told me, that...
[snip]
>> I want a alt+[1-9] to launch the current link in another browser like
>> w3m has
>
>Interesting. Just interested, what's the point in launching current link
>in w3m? :) (added to TODO)

Think wget instead (one of my long-standing wishes).
That'll need the ability to pass extra parameters to wget:
at least the "external browser" name must work with spaces
(external_browser='wget -t 10 -w 5')

--
Csaba Ráduly, Software Engineer                           Sophos Anti-Virus
email: csaba.raduly at sophos.com                        http://www.sophos.com

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org