[links-list] Re: links-announce mailing list?

Matej Cepl cepl.m at neu.edu
Mon Apr 8 11:59:14 PDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 08:11:35PM +0200, Jonas Moberg wrote:
> > > How about a links-announce mailing list?
> >
> > Interesting idea. Do more people want this? :) Please stand up.
>
> Somehow I don't believe that so many of those that would be interested
> in a links-announce are subscribed here so I don't think you'll see to
> many people standing up.. :)

Well, I would like to have links-announce, so that I could
be subscribed on links-list only when necessary. I have too much
list subscribed, so that little less volume is always welcomed.

Matej

Matej Cepl, cepl.m at neu.edu

There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that
allows you to install Windows.
	-- Matthew D. Fuller

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org