[links-list] Re: links-announce mailing list?

David Mediavilla r96x6a79yki40001 at sneakemail.com
Sun Apr 7 17:30:47 PDT 2002

Petr Baudis escribió:
> Dear diary, on Sat, Apr 06, 2002 at 10:47:31PM CEST, I got a letter,
> where Jonas Moberg <jonas at chello.se> told me, that...
> > How about a links-announce mailing list?
> Interesting idea. Do more people want this? :) Please stand up.

	I'd split the traffic in a low traffic list (announces) and a livelier
one (bugs, features, discussion). The current division doesn't seem to
be very useful. For example, the recent thread on feature wishes should
have gone in l-discuss under my understanding of the welcome message.
It's not always obvious whether we are talking about bug correction or
new features.

	In a low/high split, Baudis would have sent a message to links-low with
a Reply-To: links-high to bring there the discussion.

--
	David Mediavilla Ezquibela
		[ES/EN/EO/IT/EU] 		(Baraka)

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org