[links-list] Re: links and javascript

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Wed Apr 17 11:26:10 PDT 2002

Dear diary, on Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 08:08:14PM CEST, I got a letter,
where Matt Ackeret <mattack at area.com> told me, that...
> On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Petr Baudis wrote:
> >We're sorry, but *Links doesn't support javascript (yet). The support is
> >planned in horizon of about 2 months.
>
> Wow, really?!  (sorry, surprised rhetorical question)
>
> What level of support is planned?
>
> As much as I hate pop-up windows in general, some real world web sites that
> I use (e.g. stock sites, my bank site) use them for help windows and such.
>
> Will links support these kinds of things?

Let's just mention that famous URL ;) - http://elinks.pld.org.pl/links.jpg.

I know nothing more than what was mentioned on links-discuss, and Mikulas is
being mysterious .. :)

Object orientation is in the mind, not in the compiler. -- Alan Cox
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org