[links-list] Re: Solaris oddities

Dr. Peter Leibner Peter.Leibner at t-online.de
Tue Aug 6 09:35:09 PDT 2002

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, William Yodlowsky wrote:

> Hello,

Hi, thanks for your answer, but the problem is that I can't ftp to a
ftp://-page. I'm using SuSE 8.0-Linux. Otherwise, I agree with you that
links is a great deal. But some fine tuning is REALLY necessary!!
And, which is worse, the developers send the same stupid answers you get
from "fraeuleins" on hot lines. People are fast in writing but slow
in thinking :)