[links-list] Re: Solaris oddities

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Tue Aug 6 10:19:41 PDT 2002

Dear diary, on Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 06:35:09PM CEST, I got a letter,
where "Dr. Peter Leibner" <Peter.Leibner at t-online.de> told me, that...
> Hi, thanks for your answer, but the problem is that I can't ftp to a
> ftp://-page. I'm using SuSE 8.0-Linux.

Maybe you're being firewalled - *Links doesn't support passive ftp (yet).

> And, which is worse, the developers send the same stupid answers you get
> from "fraeuleins" on hot lines. People are fast in writing but slow
> in thinking :)

Strange that I never saw you here before trying to contribute / help others
;-).

* IRCnet operator                  * FreeCiv AI occassional hacker
.
You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a
kind word alone. -- Al Capone
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org