[links-list] [ANNOUNCE] elinks-0.4pre14

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Sun Aug 11 12:04:10 PDT 2002

Hello,

  this release is mainly just fix of elinks-0.4pre13, with some extra stuff.
Read release announcement of elinks-0.4pre9 carefully if you didn't yet.

  Options may still move around without backwards compatibility assurance.

  Just a reminder, I would be very glad if you would move from pasky.ji.cz to
cvs.pld.org.pl also if you're using CVS, so that there'll be less load on my
line, and update all links leading to http://pasky.ji.cz/elinks/ to
http://elinks.pld.org.pl/.

  If this ELinks will crash to you, *PLEASE* let me know, with backtrace and
descrpition of the thing you did when it crashed, if possible (if you can
reproduce it, even better!).

  So, the main changes in elinks-0.4pre14 are:

* fixed infinite loop triggered in various situations - you WANT to upgrade
* maximal username/password length for http auth is now 40
* user interface colors may be configured regularly now
* optionally display [subs] and ^sups in HTML

  Please see ChangeLog for full list of changes and credits (together with
AUTHORS).

  As almost usual, the elinks itself may be now found at
http://elinks.pld.org.pl/.

PS: Again, you're welcomed to join #elinks at irc.openprojects.net, if you
want to see ELinks developers alive! :)

PPS: Please use

$ cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.pld.org.pl:/cvsroot co elinks

for getting CVS version of ELinks from now. It's rsync'd each 15 mins. If it
hangs in test/ subdir, ^C it, it's already all there already.

  Still happy cores generating and bugs reporting,

* IRCnet operator                  * FreeCiv AI occassional hacker
.
You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a
kind word alone. -- Al Capone
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org