[links-list] Re: [ANNOUNCE] elinks-0.4pre14

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Sun Aug 11 15:10:13 PDT 2002

Dear diary, on Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 11:25:20PM CEST, I got a letter,
where Pixel <pixel at mandrakesoft.com> told me, that...
> Petr Baudis <pasky at pasky.ji.cz> writes:
>
> >   this release is mainly just fix of elinks-0.4pre13, with some extra stuff.
> > Read release announcement of elinks-0.4pre9 carefully if you didn't yet.
>
> bug report: when using elinks on our internal twiki (which needs
> authentification and https), the pages are loaded up to 4049 bytes
> when it stops.
>
> - i've tried debian's elinks 0.3.20020711-2 which fails too
> - it works with mozilla.
> - elinks works nicely on other pages.
>
> i've not tried debugging it, too many more important bugs to fix :-/

Oops, now I noticed another bug report digged deeply inside my mailbox
reporting the same issue on sourceforge. Thanks for the report, I'll fix that
(and possibly release pre15, why the hell not ;).

* IRCnet operator                  * FreeCiv AI occassional hacker
.
You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a
kind word alone. -- Al Capone
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org