[links-list] Re: [ANNOUNCE] elinks-0.4pre13

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Sun Aug 18 06:20:36 PDT 2002

Dear diary, on Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 03:57:16AM CEST, I got a letter,
where David Mediavilla <r96x6a79yki40001 at sneakemail.com> told me, that...
> Petr Baudis escribió:
> >
> >   Please see ChangeLog for full list of changes and credits (together with
> > AUTHORS).
>
> 	Ehem, ChangeLog is 0 length in pre13.

Yes, made a typo when generating it ;-). In pre14 it's fixed :).

*** Povodne Online ******************* http://online.flexible.cz/
* IRCnet operator                  * FreeCiv AI occassional hacker
.
> Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken.
Well, you can still get one from a strange country :-P
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org