[links-list] Re: Links homepage unavailable

brain at jikos.cz brain at jikos.cz
Mon Aug 19 14:02:39 PDT 2002

On Tue, 13 Aug 2002 csaba.raduly at sophos.com wrote:

> On 13/08/2002 08:11:34 links-list-bounce wrote:
>
> >The Links homepage is unavailable due to floods in Prague.
> >
> >The server is within the closed area.
> >

> A whole new (or old) meaning for "flooded server" (smiley suppressed)

Links homepage is on artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
                           ^^^^^^

Karlin is most flooded district in Prague. Faculty building is closed,
waiting for expert examination, noone is allowed to enter the building and even
that part of Karlin. Server is probably NOT dammaged, it will be moved to safe
area as soon as possible. We hope it will be on wednesday.

Brain

Petr `Brain' Kulhavy
<brain at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~brain
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University Prague, Czech Republic

---
All snakes who wish to remain in Ireland will please raise their right hands.
                -- Saint Patrick

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org