[links-list] Re: [WISHLIST] [links should have an -auth swith like lynx]

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Sat Aug 24 15:36:41 PDT 2002

Dear diary, on Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 03:03:48PM CEST, I got a letter,
where Peter Gervai <grin at tolna.net> told me, that...

That's redundant option - usually, you specify auth information in URL like:

http://t0p:secret@paranoia.com/

*** Povodne Online ******************* http://online.flexible.cz/
* IRCnet operator                  * FreeCiv AI occassional hacker
.
> Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken.
Well, you can still get one from a strange country :-P
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org