[links-list] Re: elinks latency with down arrow

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Mon Aug 26 19:44:28 PDT 2002

Dear diary, on Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 10:58:04PM CEST, I got a letter,
where Chris Busch <chris.busch at searchamerica.com> told me, that...
> A slow computer with a slower connection is using Elinks and when we hit
> down arrow quickly, the menus interpret it as ESC then [ then B etc and not
> as a down arrow.
>
> Can we configure the wait time for elinks after it sees an escape?

Play with ESC_TIMEOUT value in src/setup.h.

* IRCnet operator                  * FreeCiv AI occassional hacker
.
<Beeth> Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken.
<honx> Well, you can still get one from a strange country :-P
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org