[links-list] [ANNOUNCE] Another move of ELinks homepage and CVS

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Tue Aug 27 05:43:43 PDT 2002

  Hello,

  I'm deeply sorry for any inconvience, but due to various problems with PLD
servers and synchronization of public CVS mirror placed at PLD, I had to do
another move of ELinks stuff, now back to Czech Republic. It's now placed at
servers with hopefully much better availability and a lot of things will be
easier for me. I hope you will understand this move and bear with me.
Hopefully, we'll be able to restore mirroring of CVS to PLD in near future,
though.

  The new address is http://elinks.or.cz/, CVS root is
:pserver:anonymous at cvs.elinks.or.cz:/var/cvs/elinks. These addresses live in my
own domain, so if there will occur any other move in future, it should be
transparent to you, as addresses should remain same forever now.

  If you are using CVS, please switch to the new public CVS mirror - PLD CVS is
completely outdated now, and there's plenty of various bugfixes etc in CVS now.

  Thanks for your patience,

* IRCnet operator                  * FreeCiv AI occassional hacker
.
<Beeth> Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken.
<honx> Well, you can still get one from a strange country :-P
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org