[links-list] links libc5 with ssl + graphic support

peter.sieg.ps at hr-gmbh.de peter.sieg.ps at hr-gmbh.de
Wed Aug 28 04:16:37 PDT 2002

Hi, you wrote:

>From: Cristian Burneci <cburneci at totalnet.ro>
>Subject: Re: links for BasicLinux ELF/libc5 with ssl + cookie

>I use a "midi" distribution based on Slackware 4.0 (also libc5 based)
>and both links 2.1pre1 (the one wirh graphic support) and an older version
>(I believe 0.96) work fine, even with SSL support.

Is there any way, you could make these binaries/libs available to me?? -
Please!!

>This will probably  force you to get rid of the RAM drive BasicLinux runs from,
>and to start using an ext2 filesystem.

It is already installed to its own 400MB partition... So space for future
needs..
I just would like to skip the pain und don't reinvent the wheel, if someone did
it
already and has some ready to run binaries.. :-)) Raising two kids IS time
consuming :-)

>Maybe the author of BasicLinux should be of more help here.

I contacted him.. He is very interested to get a ready to run 'package' too, but
due to space considerations is unable to supply these things within core
basiclinux..

Many thanks and in the hope you are able to make your binaries available...

Peter Sieg
Best regards

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org