[links-list] Re: [ANNOUNCE] elinks-0.4pre15; call for translators

Jonas Fonseca fonseca at diku.dk
Fri Aug 30 12:55:40 PDT 2002

Sometime around Fri, Aug 30 2002 Petr Baudis <pasky at pasky.ji.cz> wrote
> Dear diary, on Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 05:27:01AM CEST, I got a letter,
> where Jonas Fonseca <fonseca at diku.dk> told me, that...
> > Also wondered if it is possible to turn of this mouse thingy so I can
> > cut text by just marking it. I thought this somehow was controled by gpm
> > but with gpm disabled I can still use the mouse. :(
> >
> > Is there some other stuff I can play with ?
>
> I added --without-gpm parameter to configure, try to use it.

Yes I made something like this myself yesterday but it didn't help!
And neither did yours. :(

[21:35:27]jonas at emma:elinks > grep libpgm `which elinks`
[21:35:28]jonas at emma:elinks >

Which should return 'Binary file /usr/bin/links matches' if gpm is
linked in. Also the binary is smaller so ...

Well well luxury problem ... But thanks anyway.
--
Jonas Fonseca
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org