[links-list] probable bug in elinks: wrong < and > interpretation

Anton Voloshin vav at isv.ru
Thu Jan 3 22:16:07 PST 2002

Hello,

using current development elinks to look at
http://www.research.att.com/~bs/compilers.html,
I've noticed strange looking line in program example:

cout <> s;

E.g. galeon shows the same place more correctly:

cout << "Please enter your first name followed by a newline\n";
cin >> s;

I'm not sure that this is a bug (strange usage of < and > symbols in
HTML), but I'd like links to show such pages in a more nice way anyway. :)

Anton
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org