[links-list] Re: probable bug in elinks: wrong < and > interpretation

clemensF ino-waiting at gmx.net
Fri Jan 4 09:33:16 PST 2002

> Nevermind:

> We can use for this HTML Tidy program from www.w3.org.

thanks to your hint i could have a look at tidy.  i think it's a good html-
lint'er, but how it can be adapted to script- let alone embedded use, i do
not know, because when i fed it my own homepage it flagged no less than 77
errors.  errors of the type i seem to be able to make would not produce
parsable HTML, which we'd need for links.

but the idea itself is not bad.  what nevermind suggests is a preprocessor.
what we have now is the lua-hook that can be utilized to rewrite a page.
there should be a way to make both meet, right?

clemens fischer
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org