[links-list] Re: probable bug in elinks: wrong < and > interpretation

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Fri Jan 4 09:49:41 PST 2002

Dear diary, on Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 06:40:25PM CET, I got a letter, where
clemensF <ino-waiting at gmx.net> told me, that...
> > Petr Baudis:
>
> > This should be possible. In fact I do this partially now in my hooks.lua
> > (see "fix unclosed input/a tags" in hooks.lua). It would be nice if someone
> > would do
>
> ... which is where to be found?
contrib/ - sorry, I wanted to mention it but it looks it somewhat didn't get
there ;).

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC, FreeCiv, (e)links
.
The advantage of GUI is that you can see everything you can change.
The disadvantage of GUI is that you can change only what you can see.
.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org