[links-list] Re: links and authentication

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Sat Jan 5 01:05:14 PST 2002

Dear diary, on Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 01:49:19AM CET, I got a letter,
where clemensF <ino-waiting at gmx.net> told me, that...
> > Petr Baudis:
>
> > the source code, as it is buggy and needs a rewrite. If you want somewhat more
> > stable HTTP authentication support, move to elinks (http://pasky.ji.cz/elinks/)
> > and check out HTTP_AUTH branch, which contains this support (basically do the
>
> whenever i do "cvs -z3 co -rHTTP_AUTH elinks" to get the current sources i
> get numerous "move away this-and-that-file, it is in the way", and i don't
> get any files.  i always have to remove everything, but that shouldn't be
> neccessary, correct?
>
> is there some flag or config-option i have to set so that cvs transmits
> only the differing parts?
Sure, there's even command for this - cvs update ;).

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC, FreeCiv, (e)links
.
The advantage of GUI is that you can see everything you can change.
The disadvantage of GUI is that you can change only what you can see.
.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org