[links-list] Re: saving cookies to disk

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Mon Jan 7 10:59:50 PST 2002

Dear diary, on Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 03:45:13PM CET, I got a letter, where Herve
Quiroz <herve.quiroz at esil.univ-mrs.fr> told me, that...
> I have just installed ELinks v0.2 to have my cookies saved to disk and I
> can't have my cookies working. My ~/.links/cookies file stays empty and there
> is no menu or config file where I can setup cookies processing in ELinks. Is
> there a patch to be applied ? Even the man page speaks of "cookie reloading"
> but no mention of "cookie saving options" and/or "cookie key bindings"...
ELinks does this automagically after each change in cookies list (when a cookie
was received or expired just now), so there shouldn't be any problem in this.
Are you sure you receive any cookies which expire by the time? Works cookies
otherwise?

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC, FreeCiv, (e)links
.
The advantage of GUI is that you can see everything you can change.
The disadvantage of GUI is that you can change only what you can see.
.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org