[links-list] Re: [ANNOUNCE] elinks-0.2, release policy change

csaba.raduly at sophos.com csaba.raduly at sophos.com
Wed Jan 9 03:25:37 PST 2002

On 24/12/2001 00:38:19 links-list-owner wrote:

[snip]

>  My main goal for 1.0 is http auth, IPv6 support and downloads resume.
After
How about spawning (or fork/execing :) wget (or pavuk, or curl) ?

One of the acions available for a link is "download".
Perhaps this coule be extended with an "external download", launching a
(configurable) download agent.

--
Csaba Ráduly, Software Engineer                           Sophos Anti-Virus
email: csaba.raduly at sophos.com                        http://www.sophos.com

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org