[links-list] Re: selection w/ mouse

R. Douglas Barbieri doug at dooglio.net
Fri Jan 11 09:33:38 PST 2002

Hi guys,

This is my first post to this list, I believe. Great browser guys--in
fact, the best text-only browser I've ever used.

Often, I run Links in console mode along with gpm. It would be nice to be
able to send mouse clicks down to Links in console mode in order to
browse to links and access the menu. Does anyone know how to get this set
up? I would love to be able to use the mouse more extensively in console
mode.

PS: Is this totally off topic? If so, please accept my apologies. If you
like, reply to me personally:  doug at dooglio.net

Thanks!

--
R. Douglas Barbieri