[links-list] Re: Links on SunOS

Kevin Collins kevin at catatonic.org
Wed Jan 16 19:22:41 PST 2002

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Nicolas George wrote:

> Le septidi 27 nivôse, an CCX, Kevin Collins a écrit :
> > Has anyone succesfully compiled Links on SunOS?
>
> No problem here.

Well that is good to know! :-)

My make ends up dying at menu.c witha  reference to menu.o:

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.     -g -O2 -c menu.c
menu.c: In function `memory_info':
menu.c:210: invalid operands to binary +
menu.c:211: invalid operands to binary +
menu.c:212: invalid operands to binary +
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `menu.o'

I don't claim C expertise; can someone give a hint that is causing this?
thanks
Kevin

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org