[links-list] Re: URL mangling

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Thu Jan 17 10:24:47 PST 2002

Dear diary, on Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 07:16:20PM CET, I got a letter,
where clemensF <ino-waiting at gmx.net> told me, that...
> > The second problem is a bit more complicated - simplest solution will be
> > probably to strip query string at all for now.
>
> now this is a serious restriction, don't you think?
Another solution?

* UN*X programmer && admin         * IPv6 guy (XS26 co-coordinator)
* elinks maintainer                * FreeCiv AI hacker
.
Light-year? One-third less calories than a regular year.
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org