[links-list] Re: Links on SunOS

Kevin Collins kevin at catatonic.org
Fri Jan 18 13:36:32 PST 2002

My ISP's admins reported to me they that they too will occasionally have
problems compiling things on the shell server that successfully compile
elsewhere. If someone has a compiled version from a Sun box comparable to
v 4.1.4 I would be much obliged to get a copy of the binary to try it out.
That's not my preference (rather compile with my options set) but it beats
running Lynx. :-) If someone can supply one please let me know offline.

thanks for reading!
Kevin

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org