[links-list] Re: [ANNOUNCE] elinks-0.2.2 and elinks-0.3pre3

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Wed Jan 23 19:15:11 PST 2002

Dear diary, on Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 03:11:39AM CET, I got a letter, where Petr
Baudis <pasky at pasky.ji.cz> told me, that...
> * submit form in link menu for each form's item
Somehow I managed to over-optimalize the code and the links stopped to work -
moved to them, pressed enter and .. nothing :). So I quickly re-released now
(commited fix, moved tag, repackaged ;) - I know, evil, but hopefully not so
many ppl yet downloaded it :).

Apologies,

* UN*X programmer && admin         * IPv6 guy (XS26 co-coordinator)
* elinks maintainer                * FreeCiv AI hacker
* IRCnet local operator
.
Light-year? One-third less calories than a regular year.
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org