[links-list] Re: 0.97pre1

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Tue Jan 29 13:46:24 PST 2002

Dear diary, on Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 06:01:18PM CET, I got a letter,
where Mikulas Patocka <mikulas at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> told me, that...
> Hi
>
> I uploaded links 0.97pre1.
Should I send you the elinks stuff newer than -pb3 separated in patches?

OBTW, will be the rest of -pb3 stuff applied later? If not, can you please
send me reasons why the rejected patches were rejected? ;)

Regards,

* UN*X programmer && admin         * IPv6 guy (XS26 co-coordinator)
* elinks maintainer                * FreeCiv AI hacker
* IRCnet local operator
.
"Something has fallen on us that falls very seldom on men; perhaps the worst
thing that can fall on them.
We have found the truth; and the truth makes no sense."
		-- Father Brown
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org