[links-list] Re: 0.97pre1

cris at cmb2000.it cris at cmb2000.it
Wed Jan 30 07:20:00 PST 2002

Hi Mikulas, welcome back!

>> what about the elinks stuff?
>
>I tried some os/2 elinks binary i found on hobbes, and i got segfault
>quite quickly when clicking on 'history' and 'unhistory'. I'd rather keep
>these things away from normal links.

The binary on hobbes was compiled by me, and it comes from the NON-STABLE branch of elinks (0.3 pre 2). It is clearly outlined in the readme. Aside from problems on the unhistory patch (which, BTW, I didn't experience), it always dumps core when exiting.

I didn't compile the STABLE branch, because I was interested in the features found only in the NON-STABLE. I expect the STABLE one to be.... stable ;-))

Thankyou!
Bye

          Cris

Email sent using AnyEmail (http://netbula.com/anyemail/)