[links-list] Re: 0.97pre1

Cristiano Guadagnino cris at cmb2000.it
Wed Jan 30 16:27:34 PST 2002

Hi Mikulas,

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:29:15 +0100 (CET), Mikulas Patocka
wrote:

>Could you pls attempt to track down that hang with newer os/2 tcp-ip
>without -no-connect? I expect that the hang happens somewhere in af_unix.c
>around functions listen or accept -- try to put printf;fflush at various
>places and find it.

I'll see what I can do... but don't hold your breath. I've
tried it once, and have no idea WHY it does this :((  As
someone said, it  blocks on a select() where I wouldn't
expect it to block, and don't know what to do about it.
BTW, another investigation may bring some light...
Will let you know.

Bye

         Cris

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org