[links-list] Re: 0.97pre1

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Thu Jan 31 08:28:37 PST 2002

Dear diary, on Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 03:39:38PM CET, I got a letter, where Petr
Baudis <pasky at pasky.ji.cz> told me, that...
> > > what about the elinks stuff?
> >
> > I tried some os/2 elinks binary i found on hobbes, and i got segfault quite
> > quickly when clicking on 'history' and 'unhistory'. I'd rather keep these
> > things away from normal links.
> Well, unhistory apparently has some problems and I'm going to review this
> stuff before making elinks-0.3 STABLE (unhistory isn't in elinks-0.2). The
> only other thing I believe may have some serious problems is partial rewrite
> of DNS lookups and IPv6 support.

Now I think I hopefully fixed the bugs in unhistory (it basically didn't
appropriatelly took the first member of the history as a current location).

OBTW, what about the rewritten DNS lookups and IPv6 support? (which
definitively is not a creeping featurism but just staying in touch with
internet development).

* UN*X programmer && admin         * IPv6 guy (XS26 co-coordinator)
* elinks maintainer                * FreeCiv AI hacker
* IRCnet local operator
.
"Something has fallen on us that falls very seldom on men; perhaps the worst
thing that can fall on them.
We have found the truth; and the truth makes no sense."
		-- Father Brown
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org