[links-list] Re: 0.97pre1

csaba.raduly at sophos.com csaba.raduly at sophos.com
Thu Jan 31 09:27:01 PST 2002

On 30/01/2002 20:47:23 links-list-owner wrote:

>> > Could you pls attempt to track down that hang with newer os/2 tcp-ip
>> > without -no-connect? I expect that the hang happens somewhere in
af_unix.c
>> > around functions listen or accept -- try to put printf;fflush at
various
>> > places and find it.
>> hang? which hang? :)
>
>Probably some bug in os/2 tcpip 4.2 (?) or emx unix emulation. I can't
>reproduce it because it works on my computer.
>
>Mikulas

It works on mine too, because it has TCP/IP 4.00e

It is known to fail on TCP/IP 4.3 (inetver 6.3000) and possibly other
"32-bit" TCP/IP stacks.

Maybe it's just a quirk in either links, the EMX sockets layer,
or the newer TCP implementation.

Remember, "links -no-connect" works without problems.
That'd suggest that links is doing something wrong when
invoked without -no-connect.

--
Csaba Ráduly, Software Engineer                           Sophos Anti-Virus
email: csaba.raduly at sophos.com                        http://www.sophos.com

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org