[links-list] Re: missing blue color in graphic mode

clock at atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz clock at atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Sat Jun 1 22:45:59 PDT 2002

On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 09:16:57PM +0700, The Thanh Han wrote:

> > > some outlines font (Type1 or TrueType font; maybe metafont(?)). I am quite
> > > familiar to tex and related things.
> >
> > Then generate a bitmap with height=112*15 and horizontal
> > resolution 17/15 of the vertical.
> >
> > Count pixels in each 17*15 rectangle to get a value 0-255 and thus get a
> > gray bitmap.
> >
> > pbm2png from pdf2html (see freshmeat) does exactly that.
> >
> > The resulting bitmap should have baseline in 5/24 of height (counted from bottom).
>
> can you please be a little bit more concrete: for example, how do you
> generate characters for Czech language (ie il2 chars) for links?

I have a Ghostscript font, cd graphics, edit Fontmap, edit clip.c to choose
encoding tables, run make, run gepns, run makefont, and have the output
in graphics/font/new.

> Can you please also tell me how to remove support for languages that I
> don't need, so that I can have a smaller binary of links?

Before "make", remove the images from graphics/font and then go into the
"graphics" directory and run "gen". This will make font_include.c in the toplevel
dierctory, which will be then compiled into the binary.

--
Karel 'Clock' Kulhavy
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org