[links-list] Re: Links 2.0pre5: Mouse smooth

eeprom at bol.com.br eeprom at bol.com.br
Tue Jun 4 17:09:18 PDT 2002

Ahm, ok. I will take in count that you think that gev.dx is the ABSOLUTE
value of X, but it isn't. It is the DELTA value of the last position. So,
I can put a '1' there instead of '8' and it will work perfectly, but it
will move TOO smoothly. So, acceleration variable is very possible.

As Mikulas answered recently, the '8' is just a temporary hack to make use
if the gev.dx value. The acceleration variable will be implemented one
day, just don't know exactly when :).