[links-list] Re: dump bug? (or feature ;) )

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Fri Jun 7 11:07:21 PDT 2002

Dear diary, on Thu, May 23, 2002 at 10:53:37AM CEST, I got a letter,
where Fredrik Eriksson <fredrik.eriksson at flowsecurity.se> told me, that...
> I am using the elinks that comes with RedHat 7.3 meaning elinks 0.3 and have
> a little problem.
>
> Using the software in interactive mode I set it up to use my character set (
> ISO 8859-1) but I then want to use the dump commando to get the pages but
> links then doesn't seem to use my character set anymore. Anybody got a
> solution for this?

Thanks for the report; just interested document.dump.codepage for this;
however, I'll probably make dump just a special case of terminal later, so
don't rely on it a lot.

Object orientation is in the mind, not in the compiler. -- Alan Cox
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org