[links-list] Re: [BUG] base URL not updated with href=".."

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Fri Jun 7 13:14:21 PDT 2002

Dear diary, on Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 10:44:52AM CEST, I got a letter,
where Jonas Fonseca <fonseca at diku.dk> told me, that...
> Hej
>
> I have noticed that the document's base URL is not updated when
> following a link that looks like <a href"..">. The new document
> that is loaded still has the old base URL.
>
> It is present in all [E]Links'es.

Can't reproduce. When I'll make link to ".." in a file, I can still enter the
directory with the file again from the parent directory.

Object orientation is in the mind, not in the compiler. -- Alan Cox
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org