[links-list] Re: links still doesn't fill paragraphs to the screen's width!

Petr Kulhavy brain at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Jun 16 12:42:11 PDT 2002

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Petr Baudis wrote:

> I believe that the best solution would be to have possibility to choose between
> several layout rendering strategies:
>
> 1, do anything in order not to get out of the screen
> 2, make line break between two   in order not to get out of the screen
> ..something may be added later..
> 3, do nothing in order not to get out of the screen

And ten thousands another creeping options to satisfy _really_ all users.
No, thanx.

Brain

Petr `Brain' Kulhavy
<brain at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics,
Charles University Prague, Czech Republic

---
Pryor's Observation:
        How long you live has nothing to do
        with how long you are going to be dead.