[links-list] Re: links still doesn't fill paragraphs to the screen's width!

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Sun Jun 16 13:32:09 PDT 2002

Dear diary, on Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 10:29:29PM CEST, I got a letter,
where Petr Kulhavy <brain at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> told me, that...
> On Sun, 16 Jun 2002, Petr Baudis wrote:
>
> > Bugs are here to be fixed, aren't they?
>
> Yes. But you never find all bugs.

Unseen bugs don't bother me because they don't annoy anyone because of their
unseen nature ;).

Object orientation is in the mind, not in the compiler. -- Alan Cox
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org