[links-list] AW: Re: links still doesn't fill paragraphs to the s creen's width!

VAN BRUWAENE Kris Kris.VANBRUWAENE at VRT.BE
Wed Jun 19 00:14:52 PDT 2002

Non breaking spaces were intended for things like 5 $, 20 kg or 200 MHz
where you don't
want the symbol standing alone at the start of the next row, and I find it
quite useful. Of course no one can stop people from using it for other
purposes, but I wouldn't call that a bug in the standard!

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org