[links-list] Re: 486 and links

clock at atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz clock at atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Jun 19 12:35:28 PDT 2002

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 06:54:01PM +0000, root wrote:
> > > i found that not only my page is incorrectly assembled.
> > Creeping workaroundism.
> maybe... hmm
> maybe i just could add JPG to 'file extensions' menu...

No - this will not work. Images from network are classified according to what
the server sends as a Content-type, not according to their name.

> font dithering tables or image dithering tables?

There ar one set of tables for both.

> for fonts there can be compile time option for setting fixed size
> font or set of fonts.

All letters would be then in the same size. This is not acceptable because
there are headlines etc.

--
Karel 'Clock' Kulhavy
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org