[links-list] Re: wget -c

Ludvik Tesar tesar at mee.tcd.ie
Wed Jun 26 15:36:39 PDT 2002

It might certainly be interesting to have "wget" as an option
in download dialog, but I would prefer not to have it as the default way
of downloading, because current downloading algorithm is good and it is
working and it would not be a good idea to fully depend on external
algorithm.

Ludvik

--
Ludvik Tesar
Dept. of Electronic & Electrical Engineering,
E-mail: tesar at mee.tcd.ie
Tel. +353-1-6083818   Fax. +353-1-6772442

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org