[links-list] Re: wget -c

root root at pb194.luban.sdi.tpnet.pl
Sat Jun 29 17:45:27 PDT 2002

> > it would be nice if links could use wget when you press "d"
>
> I think calling external programs should be really avoided for everything except
> external viewers for various bindings.

why is that ? there is already 'execute subshell' and this is only
expanding this feature with 'what subshell with which parameters'
we want to execute. (box which asks for commandline setting replacing
% with url, or setting $URL enviroment variable instead.

it is called 'os shell' and have no key-shortcut. when pressed
it executes shell (but unfortunatelly you can't see url
which you browsed, because it dont't appear as i.e. splitvt window)

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org