[links-list] Re: BUG in forms

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Wed May 1 04:11:35 PDT 2002

Dear diary, on Wed, May 01, 2002 at 12:59:48PM CEST, I got a letter,
where Anders Widman <andewid at tnonline.net> told me, that...
> > Dear diary, on Wed, May 01, 2002 at 12:18:56PM CEST, I got a letter,
> > where Anders Widman <andewid at tnonline.net> told me, that...

> >> I does not seem like that. I have tried with versions up to
> >> 0.97-pre12, and the problem is still there. I can easilly reproduce
> >> this problem.
>
> > And with ELinks..?
>
> The BUG is still there with Elinks (tested with 0.4-pre5).

Huh.. can you please show me some concrete example then, please? I fear I don't
understand you correctly.

Object orientation is in the mind, not in the compiler. -- Alan Cox
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org