[links-list] Re: javascript, was Re: Re: Cookies

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Mon May 6 07:56:06 PDT 2002

Dear diary, on Mon, May 06, 2002 at 02:13:14PM CEST, I got a letter,
where clemensF <ino-waiting at gmx.net> told me, that...
> > Petr Baudis:
>
> > > Ok looking forward to this then. Hmm btw:
> > > jonas at emma:src > links -source http://elinks.pld.org.pl/links.gif | grep Plik
> > > [404] File Not Found : Plik nie istnieje
> >
> > Oh, it's obviously links.jpg.
>
> i never really understood this picture and was lost in the discussion back
> then.  could you please say one sentence as to how the javascript window
> came in there?

There was a bug in the javascript expression on the page, I guess ;). Or bug in
the javascript parser. It is just to show that there's javascript support
there.

Object orientation is in the mind, not in the compiler. -- Alan Cox
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org