[links-list] Re: Bookmarks deleted after read error.

clemensF ino-waiting at gmx.net
Wed May 15 17:34:17 PDT 2002

> paul.g.barnett at britishairways.com:

> I exit from root, (id is now paul) and run elinks. bookmarks are gone! I

something like this has happened to me, too, but with an early version of
the lua bookmarks.  since that day i start each session with saving the
bookmarks elsewhere.  the little lua-scriptlet from a few days ago is also
valuable to me, because now i can reconstruct my surfing even when i forgot
to bookmark interesting places.

--
clemens fischer
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org