[links-list] links-current mouse

eeprom at bol.com.br eeprom at bol.com.br
Thu May 16 12:22:47 PDT 2002

First off I would like to say that Graphical-Links on Framebuffer is
the coolest thing I could expect. And then there is the multi-windowed
system, too! :)

The problem is that:

1) The mouse cursor is a little too big. Is there an option to make it
smaller?

2) Don't matter how smooth I move the mouse, the cursor always does
his movements in jumps of something like 10 pixels. I tried to smooth up
the movement by adjusting some numbers on gpm's acceleration settings and
so on. But what happened was that now I just have to move the mouse a
little bit more to get the usual 10 pixel jump. Is there a way to adjust
this? Sometimes it's dificult to click a link because the mouse simply
jumps over it.

Thanks for this cool Graphical-Text-Browser :)

Flash EEPROM

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org