[links-list] Re: links with javascript & graphics

Petr Kulhavy brain at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Sat May 18 04:19:51 PDT 2002

On 18 May 2002, clemensF wrote:

> there is a reason for me beeing nosy:  i'd need http://office.freenet.de to
> work, but it is heavily javascript-mutilated.  Jonas Fonseca showed me the
> trick to navigate thru such sites by scanning the source for the
> window.open() function, and it really got me much further.  but real
> javascript does much more of the many things i'll never need myself (but am
> forced to use).

Have you ever tried to run links-current on that page? I tried it and
didn't encounter any problem.

Brain

Petr `Brain' Kulhavy
<brain at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics,
Charles University Prague, Czech Republic

---
All snakes who wish to remain in Ireland will please raise their right hands.
                -- Saint Patrick

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org