[links-list] [ANNOUNCE] elinks-0.3.1

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Sun May 19 02:42:16 PDT 2002

Hello,

  I finally released 0.3.1, only minimal changes - critical bugfixes, which
could cause crash. Sure many more bugfixes could go here, but I just don't have
time to maintain two branches simultanously, developing 0.4pre already takes me
much time. Thus, I would like to ask if someone responsible (preferrably
someone who already sent me patches which I was happy with) would take care of
stable releases.

  So, the changes in elinks-0.3.1 are:

* garbage/possible crash when about dialog is opened during page loading fixed
* crash when closing connection which is DNS resolving state fixed

  As usual, the ELinks itself may be found at http://elinks.pld.org.pl/.

  Happy browsing,

Object orientation is in the mind, not in the compiler. -- Alan Cox
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org